- 430 Alisal Road
Solvang, CA 93463
- Office Hours Everyday 10am - 7pm
- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
Fun Low Cost Wine Tours!
A Unique Experience That Goes Beyond the Traditional Wine Tours. You alongside the group that you will be touring with, will get the treat of a lifetime with the scenic views that Solvang wine tours has to offer, as well as visits to the local hotspots in the region. Get the insight of a local with Artisan Excursion—there are some hidden places that only a local of the area can help you explore to your heart’s content. And what’s better than getting a taste of a place that only the locals are privy to? Whether you’re a wine connoisseur or a novice in the intricacies of wine, it doesn’t matter!
Artisan Excursion Wine Tours
Artisan Excursion Wine Tours has designed its tours to show you a good time and get the full wine tasting and vineyard exploration experience around Solvang. If you’re interested in indulging yourself and your loved ones in all that wine Solvang wine tours have to offer, then you’ve come to just the right place.
- Get ready for a journey through the heart of wine country Our Artisan Excursion Wine Tours will take you on an https://t.co/HT1yPX9crF - 10 hours ago
- Which Tempts Your Taste Buds the Most: Wine, Cheese, Chocolate, or Coffee? #FoodieFavorites https://t.co/mhvsdj8giu - 1 day ago
- The best #vineyards are often family-owned and operated, so it's a great #opportunity to see how they #operate. You https://t.co/O7n8rZ3sb0 - 2 days ago
- Raise a glass and unwind with Artisan Excursion Wine Tours Our tours offer the perfect opportunity to sit back, https://t.co/0dliYZ2uBZ - 3 days ago
- Ready to embark on a one-of-a-kind wine-tasting adventure? Look no further than Artisan Excursion Wine Tours O https://t.co/LwlXfjOzLC - 6 days ago
Now Weekday Tours are$ 10 Off Per Person
$160.00 Per Person Saturday and Holidays
Now $155.00 Per Person Weekday
Gratuity Not Included at least 15%
Red Carpet Service Worry Free Day
2 up to 10 People
Tour Runs 5 hours
Starts At 10:30 AM
3 Different Wine Trails of the Area
Visiting 3 Pre-Set Small Wineries and Private Vineyards
Tasting Fees Included
Picnic Lunch at the Winery Included
Bottled Waters And Light Snacks Included
Spend An Hour Each Place
Farm to Table small wine makers
Private Vineyards, Boutique Wineries
One On One Private Experience Barrel Tasting, Chocolate Paring
Learning Our History And Wine Making
Get 10% Off Wine Purchase.
Spend An Hour Each Place - We have appointments
Please help our local wine makers buying at least one bottle at each place
** This is a tasting tour not a drinking tour nor a a party bus.