- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
Folded Hills estate tasting room at the Homestead welcomes guests to try wines nestled among organic vineyards and row crops. Located just 40 minutes from Santa Barbara and right off the 101 freeway, the flagship tasting room is the closest vineyard to the ocean and the first tasting room on the way to wine country. Just across the street is the Folded Hills Farmstead where guests can feed and pet baby farm animals. A second tasting room, located in Montecito’s lower village, welcomes guests who want a taste of ranch country in an urban seaside setting.
- Just posted a photo @ Grant's Farm https://t.co/eDrBwXhUGi - 38 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Folded Hills- Winery Farmstead Ranch https://t.co/vwMj2jtncB - 259 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Grant's Farm https://t.co/7gG6vRAfj6 - 261 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Folded Hills- Winery Farmstead Ranch https://t.co/wKMzZGCTGX - 266 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Folded Hills- Winery Farmstead Ranch https://t.co/otfrboP5GD - 267 days ago
Folded Hills is a fully-functioning organic farm and vineyard built with the mission to share our healthy and active way of life. Contact Folded Hills to set up a private tour of the ranch and wine tasting. We also invite you to visit the Folded Hills Farmstead and pick your own organic estate grown berries or produce. Feed friendly Kune Kune pigs, take Clydesdale selfies and snuggle miniature donkeys and goats.