- Door-door service from you local lodging or Air BnB
- (805) 783-2929
- Monday - Friday: 8am - 7pm
Saturday: 8am - 5pm
Sunday: Closed but tours run everyday!
CLOSED; New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving & Christmas
- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
Breakaway Tours is entering our 3rd decade of delivering top-shelf Private, Bespoke Wine Tours for groups of any size or ambition; we are passionate about wine and sharing it with others! We collaborate with you to create your ideal wine tour, as no two tours are alike, shaping a personalized itinerary just for you.
Being foodies as much as wine-aux, our picnic lunches are unmatched and enjoyed in a scenic winery setting. Our signature “Deliciously Fun, Wine Education” can be tailored to fit your interest & level of knowledge. From Wine 101 to In-Depth Wine Experiences, should you wish to drink a little deeper; Blending Trials, Blind Tastings, Vineyard Walks as well as Private Winery Dinners.
Founded in ’95 by Jill Tweedie, a Level 1 Sommelier & Level II WSET, her commitment to continually reinvent and deliver the finest wine & culinary experiences on the Central Coast is contagious. Corporate & Large Group Specialists offering unparalleled client experiences. They are Creative, Connected, Trusted & Respected
- Cheers to all my ladies out there, celebrating you and all of your accomplishments, big and small! We are stronge https://t.co/QE9WIA2oPO - 22 days ago
- @FromTheNorth2 @511turkee @OTerrifying Corks for wine bottles - 27 days ago
- Congratulations to Eric Jensen of @Booker Vineyard, an all-around great guy and a superhero in the vineyard & cella https://t.co/cedHGUmtef - 69 days ago
- Celebrating MLK today. May we all drive out hate with love, today and every day! <3 wins every time. https://t.co/Ko9dkTfVJP - 73 days ago
- Experience Gifts are the ones they will remember, and nothing is more delicious than a wine tour memory! https://t.co/iVmskDRR75 - 110 days ago
805 Living - "Sommelier Q&A, Wine Wisdom, Local experts share their insider knowledge" - Sept. 1, 2019
Travel Awaits - "6 Perfect Stops on A Central California Winery Road Trip" - May 21, 2021
Wine Country this Month - Breakaway Tours Wine & Events and their Fanatically Obsessed Specialists - May issue 2018
Private Corporate Winery Dinners