- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
Buttonwood Farm Winery is a small gem set amidst the splendor of Santa Barbara County’s Santa Ynez Valley. Our 39-acre vineyard stretches across a sun-drenched mesa on the eastern portion of our 106-acre property. We started planting in 1983 and now have 33,000 vines, small in the world of wine, but huge to us.
Buttonwood’s varietal mix of Sauvignon Blancs, Grenache Blanc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Grenache and Syrah reflects the preferences of our founders for Bordeaux and Rhône style wines. As we expected, they grow perfectly in our warm, eastern Santa Ynez Valley location.
As the original farm-to-table winery, we also grow other foods for the table, all of which are showcased at our annual All Farm Dinner each August.
So on your next trip to Santa Barbara County come visit us in the Santa Ynez Valley. We’ll be waiting to welcome you to Buttonwood Farm and taste some wine with you.
- International Cabernet Franc Day special - 1 each 2020 Carbonique carbonic, 2017 present release and 2011 past. Ge https://t.co/Le0NSiNamV - 428 days ago
- only a few more days for Sauvy Blanc sale - $75 for 6 wines, $150 for a full case of 12!https://t.co/2LKpopvgOa https://t.co/apTqPhVPHt - 530 days ago
- Wines to go to pair with SYV Restaurant Weeks takeout version - 1/2 bottles, Grenache Rose, Pinot Noir! - 738 days ago
- George Eats: Seven Seafood Courses Swimming https://t.co/UbAuXxqe8S https://t.co/e72pZwKGKY - 768 days ago
- Rose' for Thanksgiving! #RoseWednesday 19 Grenache Rose' 93 points and Editors Choice - get yourself some! - 809 days ago