- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
Visit the Santa Ynez Valley (VisitSYV) is a not-for-profit, membership-based destination marketing organization (DMO) promoting the entire Santa Ynez Valley as a year-round tourism destination. VisitSYV encourages responsible and sustainable tourism that retains the Valley’s rural, small-town character and unique sense of place in the six communities that it represents: Ballard, Buellton, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez and Solvang.
- Lookin' good, Seora Scarecrow! All October, keep your eye out for scarecrows posted up all over Los Olivos. Vis https://t.co/4ZcvAKBGVB - 10 hours ago
- Tough to beat an SYV sunset and a warm night. : Kessler-Haak Vineyard & Wines, Clean Your Stoop, kim_oobSta. https://t.co/Ae9gW8PVxe - 2 days ago
- Harvest is on at Demetria Estate Winery. Grape-treading, or pigage, is a fantastic way to customize tannin structu https://t.co/WmbKY5Kb5n - 4 days ago
- Celebrate the heritage of the indigenous people of the Santa Ynez Valley at the Chumash Inter-Tribal Pow-Wow this w https://t.co/RGGkZ61h1L - 5 days ago
- Major announcement! Taste of the Santa Ynez Valley (Nov 3-6) tickets are live: https://t.co/w6wqDfkijp https://t.co/1mr4nI7yJh - 6 days ago
Join us January 20 -26, 2019 to celebrate Santa Ynez Valley Restaurant Week! Participating restaurants* offer three-course tasting menus for $20.19, excluding tax and tip.
Many tasting rooms and wineries are also offering special wine and small bite pairings for $20.19, and many hotels will offer special pricing for your overnight accommodations throughout the week.
Interested in learning more? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for special sneak previews!
*Participating hours vary by restaurant*