- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
Visit the Santa Ynez Valley (VisitSYV) is a not-for-profit, membership-based destination marketing organization (DMO) promoting the entire Santa Ynez Valley as a year-round tourism destination. VisitSYV encourages responsible and sustainable tourism that retains the Valley’s rural, small-town character and unique sense of place in the six communities that it represents: Ballard, Buellton, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez and Solvang.
- Santa Ynez Valley, where the golden hour really shines. https://t.co/gZLWoe1vyy - 2 days ago
- Los Alamos Valley Old Days is cooking up something good this weekend. Come hungry to the chili cook-off Friday, Sep https://t.co/vljHkGmubH - 4 days ago
- Family style service is up for grabs at Zaca Creek Tavern, a California brasserie and beloved local watering hole i https://t.co/Wb2WnAYXUw - 6 days ago
- California Wine Month continues, and harvest is in full swing across the Santa Ynez Valley. At Rusack Vineyards in https://t.co/C3ipzxwU15 - 9 days ago
- Vineyard adventures, anyone? : The Ballard Inn & Gathering Table https://t.co/b51nzr3f7H - 10 days ago
Join us January 20 -26, 2019 to celebrate Santa Ynez Valley Restaurant Week! Participating restaurants* offer three-course tasting menus for $20.19, excluding tax and tip.
Many tasting rooms and wineries are also offering special wine and small bite pairings for $20.19, and many hotels will offer special pricing for your overnight accommodations throughout the week.
Interested in learning more? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for special sneak previews!
*Participating hours vary by restaurant*