- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
Visit the Santa Ynez Valley (VisitSYV) is a not-for-profit, membership-based destination marketing organization (DMO) promoting the entire Santa Ynez Valley as a year-round tourism destination. VisitSYV encourages responsible and sustainable tourism that retains the Valley’s rural, small-town character and unique sense of place in the six communities that it represents: Ballard, Buellton, Los Alamos, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez and Solvang.
- Do you have Valentine's Day plans yet? Plenty on Bell has a sweet Valentines Lunch planned for Saturday, Feb. 11, https://t.co/MbsBQPQQnf - 1 day ago
- Do you love unique wine? Then The Garagiste Festival is for you. Coming to Solvang on Feb. 10 and 11 is the ninth a https://t.co/VoTGL1EcBx - 4 days ago
- Community Clayworks is an inclusive ceramics studio in Buellton. They offer a selection of courses, lessons and eve https://t.co/DtHsAFgqCl - 6 days ago
- Clouds aren't so bad. Incredible shot of the SYV from richard_the_shannon. Tag us and use #SYVibes when you share https://t.co/J5YvQtG14p - 11 days ago
- A stay at The Ballard Inn is a true getaway in every sense of the word. Come disappear from the world for a while a https://t.co/vB6fSRL5KU - 14 days ago
Join us January 20 -26, 2019 to celebrate Santa Ynez Valley Restaurant Week! Participating restaurants* offer three-course tasting menus for $20.19, excluding tax and tip.
Many tasting rooms and wineries are also offering special wine and small bite pairings for $20.19, and many hotels will offer special pricing for your overnight accommodations throughout the week.
Interested in learning more? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for special sneak previews!
*Participating hours vary by restaurant*