- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
Developed in 1999, the Coquelicot Estate VIneyard lies just south of the historic Mission Santa Ines in the Santa Ynez Valley on California’s Central Coast. In 2007 we implemented sustainable and also organic farming protocols with the goal of obtaining our organic certification in 2010.
Our vineyard crew strives daily to keep our vines healthy and happy and we believe in pushing our vines by applying just the right amount of stress to produce incredible character and flavor concentration in our grapes. Over the years more than a few couples have tied the knot in our vineyard and then danced the night away in our restored ninety year old barn.
- @SBCWineLady: Also saw @LarnerWine and @coquelicotwines. #sbcwine always a pleasure to with this amazing group! Thanks to @ByronWinery - 2858 days ago
- COQUELICOT is the name of the CA Poppy. The label on this wine is beautiful. @coquelicotwines #sbcwine http://t.co/9jDUnoXwn4 - 2872 days ago
- Not only is @coquelicotwines Cab delicious & the wine label beautiful...THIS says it all: #sbcwine http://t.co/bnSm81SH9m - 2872 days ago
- For our friends in Bakersfield, Cafe Med will be pouring Coquelicot starting next week. - 3940 days ago
- You can fine backseat wines at Spencer's fresh market on the Central Coast - 3940 days ago