- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
Located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley, this charming little historic town is a rewarding and relaxing weekend getaway or fun-filled day.
Boasting expansive views of Santa Barbara County’s vineyards and horse ranches, Los Olivos is noted for its love of the arts, wine tasting opportunities, unique shopping, epicurean restaurants, fun events, antiques, nearby recreational landscapes, and friendly residents found throughout the village.
Signature events include the “Jazz and Olive Festival” the beginning of June; the “Annual St. Mark’s Cellar Classic” at the end of June; “Bacon and Barrels” in July; the “Los Olivos Quick Draw and Arts Festival” in August; “Day in the Country” in October; and an “Olde Fashioned Christmas” in December.
Foxen Canyon Wine Trail starts in Los Olivos and stretches north, winding its way through beautiful wineries and vineyards. Access spring wildflowers or hiking trails by traveling up Figueroa Mtn. Rd directly across Hwy 154 from Los Olivos.
- Join us for the SYV Concert Series at #stmarksinthevalley in #LosOlivosCa Friday, October 7 at 7pm. This is one you https://t.co/UAddHBNnXK - 8 hours ago
- New wines at @AandWwine in #LosOlivosCa! You can also taste their wine at the Los Olivos Day in the Country Wine Ro https://t.co/o0Ot264vxS - 1 day ago
- Day in the Country & Fall Fun this October in Los Olivos, CA: Food, Wine, Music - https://t.co/2TRpP9YQdB - 2 days ago
- @BrewerClifton wines are a reflection of the geographic, geologic & climatic uniqueness of Ca.s Sta. Rita Hills ap https://t.co/IU6a9Ey98S - 2 days ago
- Please The Palate Pick of the Week: Bar Le Cte in Los Olivos @losolivosca @VisitSYV#barlecote ##SYVibes https://t.co/Nbq3mAhVqh - 9 days ago
Sunday, June 3 form 11-5
In Los Olivos, CA (if you need an address, use Grand Ave & Alamo Pintado)
Join us in Los Olivos as we celebrate the start of summer at our town Block Party! Come get some "Locals Love" with specials all over town, created just for this day. We're even planning a mini bocce tournament at our local tasting rooms here in town!
You'll find wine specials, food trucks, live music and more at each of these participants:
Avec Moi Décor
The Bear and Star
Ca' Del Grevino Los Olivos
Carhartt Vineyard and Winery
Evans Ranch Winery
Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. Los Olivos
Jedlicka's Saddlery Inc.
Larner Vineyard & Winery
Los Olivos General Store
Pedego Electric Bikes of Los Olivos
Wendy Foster Clothing Stores
Zinke Wine Co.
More details will be posted soon at https://www.facebook.com/events/535731706826856/.
Boasting expansive views of Santa Barbara County’s vineyards and horse ranches, Los Olivos is noted for its love of the arts, wine tasting opportunities, unique shopping, epicurean restaurants, fun festivals, antiques, recreational landscapes, and friendly residents found throughout the village.
Foxen Canyon Wine Trail starts in Los Olivos and stretches north, winding its way through beautiful wineries and vineyards.