- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
Martellotto Wine Productions
The story of Martellotto (which means big hammer in Italian) begins in Alberobello in Puglia, Italy. My grandfather left the old country in 1918 to find a new, better life for himself and us. Given that my nonno produced wine in his basement for the local Italian community in the Bronx during Prohibition, it’s possible that my destiny in wine is genetically encoded.
This wasn’t my initial career trajectory; I intended to become a doctor. However, the allure and enticements of the vine were too strong to resist.
Balanced alcohol, oak tannins, and zippy acidity that make my lips smack are qualities of wines I find appealing. I believe great wine complements life. Wine is shared at peak moments and becomes a tool to make memories and experiences more vibrant. Wine is art and science, romantic and intimate, and it’s also fermented grapes.
- Did someone put a worm in your bottle?Learn the origins of the worm in the Tequila bottle. Read full here: https://t.co/TwSBwuLuoa - 179 days ago
- Have you noticed the presence of a little black rooster on every Chianti bottle? Let's take you into the history https://t.co/24NaDxSnSO - 186 days ago
- Discover the under-appreciated gems of the wine world produced in Alsace, that lies on the border between France an https://t.co/8bm48Puu8K - 194 days ago
- Artisanal Wines in the Restaurant Industry Made with decidedly more care and attention, artisanal wines are the https://t.co/syOyliPwmj - 199 days ago
- Our idea of heaven is a vineyard and endless bottles of wine We hand-picked wines from around the world that hav https://t.co/K8n4MN7moN - 201 days ago