- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
The Wildling Museum of Art and Nature offers 5,000 square feet of exhibition space featuring nature and environmental art and photography, providing visitors with a unique perspective on the importance of preserving our natural heritage. Through the eyes of artists, education, and field experiences, guests can renew their relationship with wild places and understand their fragile nature, hopefully leaving more committed toward ensuring those spaces remain for future generations. The museum store is also a great place to find a wide variety of unique gifts.
For more information, visit www.wildlingmuseum.org, call (805) 688-1082, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Wildling Museum is located at 1511-B Mission Drive, Solvang, California. The museum is open on weekdays 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. and on weekends 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., closed Tuesday and Wednesday. Admission is $5, children under 18 and active members of the military (with ID) are free.
Visitors receiving CalFresh/SNAP benefits are also eligible for free admission for up to 4 adults upon presentation of a valid CalFresh/SNAP EBT card and photo ID at check-in through Museums for All.
- Don't miss our free Winter Family Day on Sunday, February 12th! Bring the whole family and enjoy free museum admiss https://t.co/qFk6Z49e87 - 16 days ago
- Start the New Year off right and join artist Kathy Badrak in making your own #naturejournal on Sunday, January 29, https://t.co/c0bqpZR6oE - 24 days ago
- There's nothing quite like Solvang this time of year, and we look forward to seeing you at the museum this holiday https://t.co/OstgqSrK7W - 45 days ago
- Youve probably driven by one of the best places in the world to see monarch butterflies and never known it. https://t.co/fnBgHsKZ5p - 61 days ago
- On exhibition now at the @WildlingMuseum, "Wildlife on the Edge: Hilary Baker" features painted birch wood portrait https://t.co/kWWXNmuxil - 79 days ago
Water fountain and refill station