- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed
- TripAdvisor Reviews
- Yelp Reviews
The Wildling Museum of Art and Nature offers 5,000 square feet of exhibition space featuring nature and environmental art and photography, providing visitors with a unique perspective on the importance of preserving our natural heritage. Through the eyes of artists, education, and field experiences, guests can renew their relationship with wild places and understand their fragile nature, hopefully leaving more committed toward ensuring those spaces remain for future generations. The museum store is also a great place to find a wide variety of unique gifts.
For more information, visit www.wildlingmuseum.org, call (805) 688-1082, or email email@example.com. The Wildling Museum is located at 1511-B Mission Drive, Solvang, California. The museum is open on weekdays 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. and on weekends 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., closed Tuesday and Wednesday. Admission is $5, children under 18 and active members of the military (with ID) are free.
Visitors receiving CalFresh/SNAP benefits are also eligible for free admission for up to 4 adults upon presentation of a valid CalFresh/SNAP EBT card and photo ID at check-in through Museums for All.
- The final weekend is approaching - don't miss your last chance to see 'Fire & Ice: Our Changing Landscape' before w https://t.co/gIE6ntY2qi - 3 days ago
- The Wildling's 'Fire & Ice: Our Changing Landscape' exhibition was included in @artandobject's recent look at art a https://t.co/KLfDtCHCsi - 4 days ago
- Did you miss last week's presentation by exhibiting 'Fire & Ice' collaborators #SuzeWoolf and #LorenaWilliams? You https://t.co/J9F3imlBfJ - 6 days ago
- You thought pika were cute? What about BABY pika? This is Sara, who lives in Yosemite and was born earlier this yea https://t.co/6aPQQ1mJFI - 14 days ago
- Happy 106th Birthday National Park Service! To help celebrate our birthday, share some Channel Islands WOW moment https://t.co/lFyfIdsbNF - 31 days ago
Water fountain and refill station